Georgia EPPICard Customer Service
If you have a Georgia EPPICard and need help speaking with a live person at customer service, you’ve come to the right place. The GA EPPICard is the most convenient way to receive your federal benefits including child support payments, TANF cash assistance, and employee payroll.
In this article, we will provide you with everything you need to know to successfully contact Georgia EPPICard customer service including phone number and step-by-step login instructions.
We will also cover:
- How to Activate your Georgia EPPICard
- How to Check your GA EPPI Card balance
- GA EPPICard Customer Service Phone Number
- How to Login your GA EPPICard account
- Georgia EPPICard Fees & Service Charges
- How to save with your Georgia EPPI Card
About GA EPPICard
The GA EPPICard was implemented by the State of Georgia as a convenient electronic payment option for receiving your child support payments, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and state employee payroll. The Georgia prepaid Debit MasterCard® is a safe and convenient way to receive your benefit payments.
Georgia EPPICard Benefits
The Georgia EPPI Card includes several benefits when it comes to receiving and accessing your federal assistance benefits and child support payments, including:
- Access to your funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- FDIC-insured and PIN protected for security
- Free Cash Back with purchase at MasterCard® merchants
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- Customer Service support is available to answer questions 24/7
- No waiting for a check to arrive in the mail – child support payments and TANF benefits are automatically loaded onto your GA EPPICard account with immediate access to funds
Additionally, the Georgia EPPI Card allows you to make cash withdrawals at MoneyPass and Comerica ATM locations nationwide. You can also make cash withdrawals at MasterCard® bank tellers and credit unions.
Child support, cash assistance, and payrolls deposits are posted to your EPPICard account on the banking day after your payment is received and processed.
For help checking your GA EPPICard balance and contacting Georgia EPPICard customer service, continue reading below.
Activate your Georgia EPPICard
If you have a new Georgia EPPI Card, you will first need to activate your card before you can access your child support payments and cash assistance benefits.
To activate your GA EPPICard, please contact customer service to set-up your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
There are two ways to activate your EPPICard – online and by phone.
Option 1 – Online
To activate your Georgia EPPICard for child support, TANF, and payroll payments online, please visit the GA EPPICard website at www.eppicard.com/gaedcclient.
Once on the website, click the “New User” link below the login section. Follow the steps to activate your GA EPPICard account.
Option 2 – By Phone
To activate your Georgia EPPICard by Prepaid Debit MasterCard over the phone, please call the toll-free GA EPPICard customer service phone number at 1-800-656-1347.
You will be asked to provide:
- 16-digit Georgia EPPICard Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
After that, you will be able to create your 4-digit PIN number. Once complete, sign the back of your card and it’s ready for use.
Check your GA EPPICard balance
There are three ways to check the balance on your Georgia EPPICard – by phone, online, and in-person. Follow the instructions provided below to successfully check your GA EPPI Card balance.
Option 1 – Phone
Call Customer Service by using their toll-free phone number at 1-800-656-1347 to check your GA EPPICard balance.
You are allowed 5 free customer service calls each month. After 5 calls there will be a $0.35 charge for each call to customer service.
Option 2 – Online
To check your Georgia Debit MasterCard balance online, visit the Georgia EPPIcard website. Once on the website, login to your GA EPPI Card online account to view your current child support, TANF or payroll balance.
Option 3 – ATM
The last option to check your Georgia EPPICard balance is in-person at an ATM. Visit a MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATM location near you to check your GA EPPI Card balance.
*note that fees may apply for checking your balance. Read the terms and conditions carefully to avoid unwanted fees.
GA EPPICard Customer Service Phone Number
If you are calling from outside of the United States, use the international customer service phone number at 1-210-334-6617.
Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call the Georgia EPPIcard Customer Service hotline to
- Check your card balance
- Pick or change your PIN number
- Ask any questions regarding your EPPIcard
- Review your recent transactions
- Dispute a charge on your card
- Setup phone deposit and low balance alerts
- Report a lost or stolen card
Login to your EPPIcard Account
Visit the Georgia EPPIcard website.
Type your User ID into the box on the left side of the screen.
If you are a new user you may sign up for an account online.
To sign up for an online account you will need:
- Your 16 digit EPPIcard number
- The CVV
- Your social security number
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- An email address – be sure it is active in case you forget your user login information.
You will be asked to select a UserID and Password for future login purposes.
Georgia EPPICard Fees & Charges
Here is a complete list of the transaction fees and charges associated with your Georgia EPPI Card by Debit MasterCard.
- $1.25 for successful ATM cash withdrawals, after free transactions
- $1.25 for withdrawals at out of network ATMs
- $0.35 for each call to the Georgia Customer Service Desk, after free transactions
- $1.25 per each international ATM balance inquiry
- $1.25 plus 3% of transaction amount for each international transaction
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued after the first free
- $0.10 for each mobile balance inquiry after the first free
- $1.50 for each funds transfer transaction
How to Save with your GA EPPICard
The Georgia EPPICard offers a variety of free services to cardholders. Some ways you can save with your GA EPPI Card include:
- Deposit notification – you can receive phone, email or text messaging notification for each deposit posted to your Card.
- Purchases using signature or PIN at merchant locations. Use your PIN for purchases with cash back.
- Two (2) free ATM cash withdrawal per deposit only at MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATMs.
- If you do not receive a deposit, one (1) fee free ATM cash withdrawal per month only at MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATMs. A fee of $1.25 for successful ATM cash withdrawals after free are used
- Unlimited balance inquiries at MasterCard® branded ATM location.
- Unlimited free cash withdrawals at MasterCard®member bank teller and credit union windows.
- Five (5) free calls to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – telephone to access Card account information.
- One (1) free mobile balance request for each deposit posted to the Card account.