Florida Child Support EPPIcard Customer Service
The Florida Unemployment EPPIcard is the most convenient way to receive your Unemployment benefits.
To Activate your Florida EPPIcard
Call the customer service hotline to select a PIN number
– Type your card number
– Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
– Enter your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
– Pick a four digit PIN. Enter it a second time to verify.
– Sign the back of your card in permanent ink.
Customer Service Hotline
Call Customer Service at 1-877-567-1768 or international calls 1-210-334-6617. Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can call the Florida Child Support EPPIcard Customer Service hotline to
- Check your card balance
- Pick or change your PIN number
- Ask any questions regarding your EPPIcard
- Review your recent transactions
- Dispute a charge on your card
- Setup phone deposit and low balance alerts
- Report a lost or stolen card
Check your EPPIcard Balance
By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-877-567-1768.
You are allowed 4 free customer service calls each month. After 4 calls there will be a $0.25 charge for each call.
Online: Visit the Florida EPPIcard website and login to your account
At an ATM: Visit any ATM to check the balance of your EPPIcard
*note that fees may apply for checking your balance. Read the terms and conditions carefully to avoid unwanted fees.
Login to your EPPIcard Account
Visit the Florida EPPIcard website.
Type your User ID into the box on the left side of the screen.
If you are a new user you may sign up for an account online.
To sign up for an online account you will need:
- Your 16 digit EPPIcard number
- The CVV
- Your social security number
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- An email address – be sure it is active in case you forget your user login information.
You will be asked to select a UserID and Password for future login purposes.